There are well over 5 million driving accidents that take place every year. Approximately 43,000 people are killed and some 2.9 million people are injured in motor vehicle collisions. They make up the highest percentage of negligence cases in the United States. Transportation accidents involve types of moving vehicles including:
- Motorcycles and mopeds
- Trucks, tractor trailers, vans, SUVs
- Buses and commuter vans
- Ambulances, police cars, fire and sanitation trucks
- Utility repair vehicles (TV, gas, electric, telephone)
- Bicycles and Segways
- Planes, helicopters
- Tractors, cranes and other construction vehicles
- Farm vehicles and riding equipment
- Boats, ferries and jet skis
- ATVs, RVs and other “”off road” vehicles
- Trains and trams
Accidents involving automobiles, trucks, buses, motorcycles, and other motor vehicles (i.e., construction equipment) that use our roads and highways make up the largest percentage of personal injury and wrongful death cases in American courts.
Our firm has successfully prosecuted hundreds of such cases and, as a result, we are prepared to investigate these cases quickly and to retain accident reconstruction experts whenever necessary.
If you or a loved one has been injured in an automobile related accident, please contact us today.